Just look at my beauties!
Sweet G made the most adorable giraffe.
But he was tired and his crankiness came out.
After one stop at Penni's he was done and ready to be carried.
Five minutes later he and Kelly went home so I could continue with Jelly Bean.
To say my superman was excited is an understatement.
He flew with arms outstretched from house to house, happy to see friends and say "trick or treat".
He was perfect at saying thank you, so polite he made me proud.
I came home to put G to bed and Kelly took our superman pilot out for another trick or treat run.
When he came home he was so hopped up on sugar he had a very late bedtime.
Bo on sugar and the late hour make him hilarious.
When he came home he was so hopped up on sugar he had a very late bedtime.
Bo on sugar and the late hour make him hilarious.










Such a beautiful family you have!
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love!!
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE Bo's costume!! I mena, G is absolutely adorable, too. But you know me and Superman ;)
ReplyDelete