This year Annie and Shelley took over the little neighborhood halloween party, they did a great job and it was so fun. They invite a lot of the neighborhood, and it was a good turnout with so many creative costumes.
I waited until the day of our neighborhood halloween party to finalize Bean's costume. With Kelly gone almost all of October and no grand ideas for a family theme costume this year, I wasn't too worried. Every time I asked Bo what he wanted to dress up as, he responded "trick or treat!" or "superman" or "I want candy". If I dressed him up like candy he would likely try to eat himself the whole night, and he's already superman every week, so I decided to let him pick something out last minute. Four stores on one street sold costumes, and in each store I pointed things out to him and he said no. At the last one he saw the airplane and flipped, he was so excited.
Soon as the costume was on he was running around with arms spread, flying.
Sweet G made the perfect little giraffe, only that darling little face poking through. He appeared so confused about what was going on. Just stood there staring at everyone.
I could just eat these boys up, I love them so.





No comments:
Post a Comment