I love General Conference. Whether or not I am looking for answers, it is uplifting and refreshing. I always feel like the next day is New Years because I am beginning new resolutions to try to make myself a better, happier, and more Chirst-like person. This time I did have questions going in, and I was not let down as I listened for answers. A lot of my questions had to do with Sweet G, and what I need to do to help with his health issues, but it's more complicated than that. I was able to get several answers about it from pieces of different talks. And, as usual, all the talks inspired other things in me I hadn't thought of before. I am so grateful for the restored gospel, for living prophets and apostles who are such wonderful windows into what God wants me to hear right now.
You can watch it or pieces of it here.
Happy New Year everyone.
Happy New Year everyone.

Love the new blog and all the pictures of the boys!
ReplyDelete