Pages

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

going away party


A week after graduation we threw a moving party for the boys. I rented out their favorite train for an hour and invited their friends for one last play date.

Everything was perfect.
the food was all G-Friendly
the weather was a bit windy with no chill
the train was the only planned activity
the decorations were simple and cute
the turnout was great


and my favorite part
my favorite of favorite parts -
Both boys had the best time I've ever seen. G was a bit tired, but still love it. And Bo was thrilled the entire time. It made me so happy that he was so happy. I couldn't stop smiling at how much he was smiling.

IMG_0262
IMG_0293
IMG_0218
IMG_0299
IMG_0257
IMG_0225

I love that on this one day, I was the funnest mama in the world.

1 comment: