Pages

Friday, September 28, 2012

Melanie's wedding

A sweet girl from church was married and I had the pleasure of doing her wedding cake.
It was a hard week to do it, turns out my 10k, though wonderful, gave me a stress fracture in my ankle.
It was a very hard week.
Very hard.
But with help from kind friends, my boys were taken care of and the cake was made.

I love it.
IMG_7654

Sweet G was not impressed.
IMG_0010

Jelly Bean was disappointed the cake was not for him.
But the five cupcakes he ate at the reception might have made up for it a bit.

Her mother made some amazing decorations.
IMG_7657

The bride was beautiful and happy.
IMG_7648

Two of my darlings at the reception
(the third entered cupcake heaven shortly after this and was barely seen the rest of the night)
IMG_0005

As soon as we got home I slept.
I think I slept all weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment