new years eve is our special anniversary.
It's our Happy Temple Family Birthday!
Two years ago this day we were sealed together as a forever family in the St Louis Temple.
an Amazing day.
we celebrated.
I took Jelly Bean out to pick out donuts.
the QT near our house is known as "the donut store".
we stopped by the Kansas City Temple
we went to P sub, Bean's favorite, where the workers were so delighted with my boys they brought out an extra grilled cheese for Jelly Bean.
We blew out two candles and ate cake, allergy friendly for sweet G and with sprinkles for mr B.
we showed him pictures of our special day.
And we took a couple new pictures
I'm the luckiest.








Awesome, fun day to celebrate!
ReplyDeleteI love it! And I love your new family photos!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great way to celebrate. You are one lucky Momma.
ReplyDelete