Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was wonderful. We went to Utah to celebrate with Kelly's mom.
I braved going up a few days early by myself with the babes, so I could spend some time with my family before the holiday with Kelly's family began.

Jelly Bean and little G fell in love with these magical friends called "cousins".

IMG_9671

_MG_1957

IMG_0026

IMG_9717

IMG_2018

IMG_2019

my boys have the best aunts.
Noodle and Val came with us to the dinosaur museum.

_MG_1779

_MG_1787

My girls night with Adrienne and Chelsea hosted by Ucreate at Poppyseed Projects.

IMG_9680

and they have such a wonderful grandma. She is so good to us.

_MG_1860

We spent thanksgiving day in delta at Kel's grandparents home.

_MG_1925

_MG_1853

_MG_1943

_MG_1921

I got to go to this beautiful girl's sealing to her new darling Lucas.
Amazing.
Amazing.
Ah-MaZing.
IMG_2006

Kel and I were getting our bags checked in at the airport to leave, grandma snapped this picture of the boys. melts my heart.

IMG_0076

No comments:

Post a Comment